Öblivion Gaming Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Congrats to Wally on getting Married... dumbass!!!
Sponsored by E.Net& Aspercreme
Öblivion Heroes of Newerth forums created. Post strats and what not about HoN there!!

A good Joke

Go down 
AuthorMessage
funky
Scottish Cyclops
Scottish Cyclops
funky

A good Joke Empty
PostSubject: A good Joke   A good Joke EmptyTue Sep 08, 2009 8:31 am

So a man walks up to this bartender and says"hey ill bet you $300 that I can piss in that glass over there and not miss a single drop!" the bartender thinks for a second and says"so you are saying that you will bet me $300 that you without moving can piss in that glass 10 feet over there and not miss a single drop?" the man says" that's right are we on?" the bartender accepts. The man pulls down his pants with a loud grunt that last like 5 seconds then piss starts going everywhere all over the bar, the phone, even on the bartender but none in the glass. The bartender laughing says where is my $300 you lost the bet. The man walks to the back of the bar at the pool tables and talks to 2 men for a minute then comes back to the bar laughing and puts the $300 on the bar. The bartender says" why are you laughing you just lost $300?" The man says because i bet the 2 guys at the pool table $500 each that i could come up to the bar piss all over the bar, the phone, and you and not only would you not get mad but you would laugh about it!!"
Back to top Go down

A good Joke
Page 1 of 1